Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Girl Time!

We decided it was time for some "girl time" in Arkansas.  Mar-Mar came in from Louisiana, I traveled from Dallas, Kara came from Glenwood and the Little Rock crew came down for lunch and an afternoon visit!  It was SO good spending time with everyone.  Uncle Russ and James were the only guys in the crew...I think they hung with us pretty well!
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Mar-Mar brought a selfie stick...we were trying it out!
 
 
Here are two swings out back that dad used to love to sit in. I enjoyed sitting out there and thinking of him.

 

Mary gave mom a beautiful card...here is what it said.
 
"You are loved by Jesus.  Higher than the sky.  Deeper than the ocean.  More than you've even dared to dream.  The hairs on your head are numbered.  The cares in your heart are too.  You are fearfully and wonderfully made.  You have a purpose and there is a good plan for you.  You are fully and beautifully known by one who loves you...more than you can even imagine."

No comments: