I cannot believe it has been over a week since I last posted...sorry! There are so many things to catch up on, so get ready to read up! I will probably have to post several different times to catch you up on everything.
Last Wednesday, April 16, our sweet Molly turned 6 months old. I cannot believe how fast these months have gone by. She is an angel and we are cherishing every moment we have with her. We started her on oatmeal for the first time last week. She is not the biggest fan of oatmeal. However, today was her second day to eat carrots and I couldn't get them in her mouth fast enough...it was so funny. She would lunge forward with her mouth wide open, ready for that next bite. Matthew loved it! Molly also cut her first two teeth. Her first bottom tooth made its debut on Sunday, with her second bottom tooth following right behind on Thursday...that made for a somewhat fussy few days!
At her 6 month checkup on Tuesday, Molly was in the 50th percentile for weight and height. She weighs 15 pounds and 11 ounces (Matthew weighed 15 pounds 4 ounces at his 6 month checkup) and was 26 inches long (Matthew was 26 1/2 inches at his 6 month checkup). Here is a picture of our sweet girl on the day she turned 6 months!

No comments:
Post a Comment