Monday, April 7, 2008

Makes Me Laugh!



Okay, so do you remember the silly teeth and silly glasses I refered to in my first post? Well here they are! Matthew puts these on when he is in trouble to try and make us laugh...it usually brings a smile to my face! He was running around the house with these on today and I had to get a picture. Molly couldn't quite figure out what her crazy brother was doing!



Today Richard and I went to our first parent-teacher conference. We love Matthew's teacher...her name is Mrs. Heather. She had wonderful things to say about Matthew and really praised his behavior, sweet spirit, and willingness to learn. She said she loves his sweet voice and laughs at all the funny things he says! We really love his school and feel blessed to have him in such a great place. Hopefully all our future parent-teacher conferences will go this well! Here is a picture of Matthew on his first day of school with Mrs. Heather and a picture of his class at his Easter party.







No comments: