Monday, March 3, 2014

Daddy-Daughter Dance 2014

Molly was so excited for one of her favorite nights of the year...the Daddy-Daughter dance!  She has been asking for months when this special night would come.  I am so glad she looks forward to spending time with her dad.  I know he made her feel like a princess.  We started the afternoon off with some pampering at "Sweet and Sassy"...we started this last year so the moms could have some fun with their girls on this night too!  They got their hair, nails and makeup done.  I think the hairdresser was afraid her hair would fall down while dancing...so she pulled it REALLY tight.  Remind me to tell her to take it easy on the hair next year.  However, I don't think a single hair fell down that night.
 












 Daddy brought her some roses...
 



 ...and gave her another charm for her charm bracelet.  This year it was a crown for his little princess!
 


 
Matthew and I ended up having a special date night that included Mooyah and the High School basketball game (his choice)!

No comments: