Saturday, February 18, 2017

Christmas in Texas!

The Christmas season seemed to go by quickly this year. We had several fun parties, an afternoon at the Gaylord looking at all the decorations, a visit with Santa and lots of Christmas baking. As always, the kids were so anxious to see what was in all of those wrapped boxes!

While at the Gaylord, I tried to get some pictures of the kids. Some were more cooperative that others (I won't name any names...but check out who is in all the pictures)!










We had Christmas a few days early in Texas so we could all be in Arkansas to celebrate on the 24th. The kids crack me up as they still have so much fun getting the food ready for Santa and the reindeer. I love it!






Christmas morning arrived and the kids were so excited! Matthew was hoping for a Play Station 4 and Molly was hoping for "Georgie" the dog. I think they were pretty pleased with what Santa had brought!





What in the world??? Oh yeah...we surprised them with a ping pong table and a lacrosse throw-back! Super fun but oh so hard to wrap!








One of Matthew's favorite gifts was from Molly.  A Patriots hat with Edelman's signature! She was so excited to give it to him!


Merry Christmas 2016!

No comments: