Monday, February 20, 2017

Daddy-Daughter Dance 2017!

I always say this, but this is one of the highlights of the year for Molly! She loves date night with her daddy. I pray she will find someone that adores her as much as he does and treats her like a princess. We started off the evening with a mani-pedi treat (courtesy of her daddy!) and a sonic drink. Super sweet time with my girl!



 My sweet girl. There are no words to express how much I love her.





 Richard and Molly thought they would be funny and show up with face masks since Kylee had been sick the day before (and Richard is a wee bit "germphobic")!




 I think this guy is pretty smitten with her too!


This princess was worn out by the end of the night! So thankful for the memories they are making! He added another charm to her charm bracelet...It says "LOVE". I hope this bracelet will be a special keepsake for her to remember all of the daddy-daughter dances they attended together.

L.O.V.E

No comments: